Alright, so let’s see how ‘odd’ I am. 😀
1. Do you like mustard? Nope, can’t stand it (except in my family’s homemade spaghetti sauce)
2. Choice of carbonated beverage? Root beer!!!
3. Ever traveled to another country? Yup, I’ve been to both Canada and Ireland.
4. Whiskey, Tequila, Vodka? …where did all the Rum go?
5. Hot dogs or Cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers.
6. Favorite Type Of food: Spaghetti
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Nope.
8. What do you drink in the mornings? Coffee or water, if I’m feeling healthy, lol.
9. Can you do a 100 pushups? Nope.
10. Summer, Winter, Spring, Or Fall? Winter!!!
11. Favorite hobby? Reading (and knitting and video games and travel)
12. Tattoos? Nope.
13. Do you wear glasses? Yep, otherwise I’m totally blind.
14. Phobia? I have a stupid fear of the Xenomorphs from the Alien movies, but I don’t know why.
15. Nickname? Meesh, Shelf, Sly.
16. Three drinks you drink? Water, coffee, and iced tea
17. Biggest Downfall? Impatience, maybe?
18. Rain or Snow? Snow, all the way.
19. Piercings? 4 ear piercings (1 in the left and 3 in the right)
20. Age? I’m as old as my nose and my two big toes and a little bit older than my teeth.
21. Taken or Single? Taken
22. How long taken or single? About a year now
23. Kids? None
24. Favorite color? Blues, greys, and greens
25. Employed? Full-time
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Where were you born? Portsmouth Naval Hospital in Virginia.
28. Brothers or Sisters? One each, both younger.
29. Ninjas or Pirates? Ah, here is where the rum has gone… Pirates.
30. Surgeries? Yes, I’ve had a frenulectomy, my wisdome teeth removed, and a mole removed for biopsy.
31. Religious? Trying to find my way back.
32. Shower or Bath? Shower and THEN bath 😛
33. Like gambling? Not really, no.
34. Are you loyal? To a fault.
35. Broken bones? Nope!
36. How many tv’s in your house? Umm, 3?
37. Worst pain ever? Migraines.
38. Do you like to dance? Love it!
39. Are your parents still alive? My mother is, but my father is not.
40. Do you like camping? I like the idea of camping and would very much like to try it out again, now that I’m an adult.
If you’ve enjoyed reading this post, feel free to join. Please, leave a comment so we can read your answers and share in the fun!