About Sunshine Blogger Award:
It is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
As a small-time-blogger, it’s always nice when someone opens up an award or quiz to their readers. I feel that it helps to build the community and make people feel welcome. As such, I will say “Thank you!” and continue NothingButKnit‘s example… if you are reading this then consider yourself nominated!
Rules are simple:
a. Nominate 11 people and notify them via comment.
b. Ask them new 11 questions.
c. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
d. Display the award logo on your blog post.
e. Answer the 11 questions asked
- Dog or cat? Dogs.
- What is your least favorite food that other people love? Hot dogs.
- Where on Earth would you like to go but you know you never will? Why do you want to go there? Why will you not? Korea. The culture is very interesting to me, but I don’t have a travel buddy interested in going, so I probably won’t make it.
- What is your favorite household chore? Why? Make me love it too because I detest all of them. Vacuuming! I love driving that sucker (ha, sucker ;P) around and watching stuff get picked up and off my floors and baseboards and windowsills. Good times.
- Your house is on fire. All living creatures will get out safely but you can only grab one sentimental item. What do you grab and why? The stuffed horse I’ve had since I was tiny. I plan to pass it on to the next generation.
- Would you rather eat a slug or a spider? Ewww, neither.
- Do you prefer houseplants or cut flowers? Houseplants since flowers are a migraine trigger for me.
- What is the absolute hardest thing you have ever had to do for another person? Say goodbye.
- What was your favorite food as a child? Spaghetti?
- Be honest, do you exercise as much as you should? No, but that was mostly because I worked night shift for so long and had absolutely zero energy for working out. Now that I’m back on days, I can already tell that I’m more active, have more energy, and am moving more.
- Have you ever met someone and you felt like you knew them? Did the relationship continue and did the feeling continue? Once or twice, yes. I am very good friends with one of them and am currently in a long-distance relationship with another.
And, without further ado, here are my questions for you:
- If you had the world’s attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?
- What is the last book you read?
- Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is a skill you posses that you are proud of?
- Have you ever done something dangerous just because it was fun? What was it?
- If you could say one thing to the person you miss the most, what would it be?
- Do you recycle? Why or why not?
- When is the last time you visited a library?
- Did you enjoy these question?
If you decide to participate, please leave a link in the comments below so others can see your answers and play along. Looking forward to reading what y’all have to say!