If you’ve been around for a little while, you’ll know that one of my goals for 2020 is to read more and, since I have limited shelf space, I plan to get many of these books from my local libraries. I will be trying for the Library Addict level, but may go on for the Library Card on Fire level… we shall see.
If you’d also like to participate, here’s what you’ll need to know:
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
- You can join at any time and sign ups will remain open until December 31, 2020.
- Put a sign up post on your blog (or dedicate a Goodreads shelf or LibraryThing) and link it in the linky on the host’s site. Make sure it’s public.
- There will be a Monthly Email dedicated to the library love challenge that will focus on the monthly posts.
- Please link back to both challenge hosts and include the challenge button in your sign-up posts.
- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. While twelve is the minimum; there is no maximum limit.
- Any format will work for this challenge (prints, eBooks, or audios); as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
- You can read any genre you want!
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
- As an added bonus: MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS will be offered with this Challenge. On the 1st of every month, a link-up will go up on both Angel’s Guilty Pleasures and Books of My Heart where you can leave your links for your reviews on the books you read from the library.
- (Optional) Reviews: Write a review to enter the giveaway. 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences.
- Please use the #LibraryLoveChallenge hashtag
- Sign up HERE
- Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
- Library Addict: Read 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books
- 01/09/2020 – The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- 01/09/2020 – The Pearl by John Steinbeck
- 01/17/2020 – The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- 01/21/2020 – Bob by Wendy Mass