I would like to start out by saying that I don’t actually make “resolutions” for each new year. Resolutions are made and broken so quickly these days that it’s not worth my time to come up with unattainable goals.
Instead, I come up with one or two things I’d like to improve on or add to my life; things like travel or a new hobby or making more time for friends and family. On a slightly more personal note, I would very much like to get together with my long-distance boyfriend and be able to see him face-to-face. Wouldn’t that be nice?
So, for 2020 I plan to continue traveling and would like to visit:
- Tazewell, TN (for a knitting retreat)
- Pittsburgh, PA (for hockey)
- Nashville, TN (to visit friends)
Things I’d like to accomplish include:
- Posting more consistently to this blog
- Attend church on a regular basis
- Reading more than 52 books this year
- Spending less time in front of the television
- Learn how to knit more things
- Be successful in my career
I’ve already posted one, and I’ll be sharing a few more “Best of 2019” posts in the next little bit here, so be on the lookout!
While you’re waiting for those, what new and interesting things are you planning on doing in 2020? Is it going to be a big year for you or just another trip around the sun? What are you most excited for? Comment below and let me know what you’ll be up to in 2020!