Hello lovelies, so it’s a brand new year and with that occasion comes an updated #TBR list! Or, rather, it’s the addition of more titles to the never-ending list that is my to be read stack.
For January, I’m reading a number of library books. Two of these I stumbled across in the stacks (The Little Prince and The Strange Library) and the other has been on my TBR since May 2018 (Bob). I’m hoping that they are all as good as they sound, because I’m very excited to be reading these…
All three of these books are pretty short, so I may start an audio book for my commute. It’s only about a 30-45 minute drive, but that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a story while I’m sitting in traffic!
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Bob by Wendy Mass & Rebecca Stead
- The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (audio book)
- The Pearl by John Steinbeck (audio book)